Join us on October 19, 2016 at 7 p.m.
for the Fashioned For Freedom Runway Show!
At this year’s show you will:
- Attend an premiere showing of top fashions
- Learn what human trafficking is and why it matters
- Listen to inspiring stories of the girls at My Refuge House
- Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- Find out ways you can join the fight against human trafficking
- Venue is handicap accessible
- Cocktail attire
- Parking is free
- Children are welcome to attend, however, due to the sensitive subject matter, please bring children at your discretion.
- Please purchase early as seating is limited.
Frontiers of Flight Museum
6911 Lemmon Avenue
Dallas, TX 75209
Images from Fashioned for Freedom 2015